Friday, September 12, 2008

Play Date

Oh happy day! I hosted Mallory's first official play date today :) Catrina & Noah (5.5 mo) and Stephanie & Kayden (4 wks) came over for pizza and salad. Mallory was not a very gracious hostess. In fact, she was quite the little crank pot and made it quite difficult for me to a) get dressed before everyone got here, and b) actually prepare the salad and pizza. Oh well. I had a blast anyway. Stephanie brought over the most fabulous chocolate-chocolate chip cookies. If she gets the recipe from the lady who baked them for her I'll post it. They're to die for!
And how's this for irony? Kayden just had surgery for pyloric stenosis! Poor baby. His dad and his cousin had it too, and apparently it's hereditary, so they were keeping an eye out for it. Weird, right? This is just days after the nurse hotline told us Mallory had it (which she so didn't).
It was really fun to have the girls over - I'm already looking forward to the next one!

No comments: