12 Weeks
No cheesy home portraits this time around, no siree. My friends Kerri and Becky are training and fund raising for the Central Texas LLS Team in Training group headed for San Francisco this fall (I acutally met Becky and Kerri through TNT). Since Kerri is conveniently married to a photographer (and fellow triathlete) they thought 30 min photo ops would be a fantastic way to help them meet their goal. I couldn't agree more! I was going to save the pics for Christmas cards (don't be surprised if I use them anyway) but I'm so excited, I just have to share. I added the Family Portrait album to my list of links. Ordinarily I wouldn't use wally world, but their prints are just so darn inexpensive. So forgive me for 'supporting' whatever evil thing they've most recently done, as I'm sure there is one... or two...
6 comments:
I love Mallory's dress :)
love the dress.
i love the baby in the dress :-p
Ok I was going to say love Monkey in her little dress... but apparently everyone beat me too it :) So instead I'm going to say, look at you skinny mama!
Great photos. But I still hate Wal-Mart. ;)
How about you ALL look fabulous!
What a GREAT idea for TNT fund-raising! I met a lot of great people in Houston through TNT when I did the Houston Half back when I was in OD school.
LOVE the picture of Mallory. She's too precious. I also second that you look marvelous!
I'm so bummed I can't find someone to cover my office so I can go to my friends wedding in Austin next month. I'm still looking!
Post a Comment