Thursday, September 18, 2008

Monkey Toes!

Mallory found her toes today! So cute. She's been doing the dead bug thing for a few days (arms and legs straight up when she's lying on her back), and she'd been grabbing at the backs of her knees, but until today she hadn't made any hand-foot connections. As of yet she hasn't gotten her feet in her mouth ... but that's just a matter of time. She tries SO hard to get everything in her mouth. It's hilarious and a full body effort. It looks like she's doing crunches - she leans forward to get her mouth closer to whatever she has in her hands and brings both knees up to push the thing closer to her mouth. If she can't quite get it in her mouth, she'll suffice for licking the collar (or a wrinkle) of her onesie.

2 comments:

DCM Photography said...

Mallory is cute as a button! (but I guess you already knew that)

Jessica said...

Oh, I miss Hippo! I hope she enjoys chewing on him. ;) Can't wait to see a "toes in the mouth" picture.