Monday, October 15, 2007

Fat pants

So, I'm a tad too large for most of my pants. A depressing thought. Most still fit, just not like they used to. Lack of exercise coupled with stress has landed me in this predicament (as my stress level goes up so does my craving for chocolate and less healthy foods, like pizza and baked tater tots). Not something I can't change, of course, but in the meantime, I was on a quest this weekend for some work clothes in which I could breathe a little easier. Literally. And feeling as though we don't have any money to spare on shopping (especially not for "fat" pants), I hit Goodwill. Two of them, actually. Scored myself a great pair of J.Jill gray flannel pants for when it gets a little cooler (very similar to these), and a pair of Limited pin-stripes that I'm actually wearing today. Sadly the Lucky brand jeans I found were too snug to purchase. I also went to half-price books and got two novels from my goodreads "to-read" shelf. All for under $40. Not a bad weekend, if I do say so myself!

Oh, and even better yet, our gym opened on Saturday. Hurray! I have a bag packed and plan to spin and maybe swim too on my way home from work today.

No comments: