Weekends
While my mom was here (and out looking at houses) Kyle, The Boy and I made an impromptu trip to Enchanted Rock. We stopped in Fredericksburg for a late lunch. Mmm we love that brewing company. All the hiking sapped Drew's energy; he slept most of the way home :) All in all it was a pretty fun day. You can view our Enchanted Rock pics here.
This past weekend, was football, football and more football. Kyle took Drew to a weigh-in first thing Saturday morning. I stayed home to see my mom off. After a very quick lunch, the boys and I were off to lovely Kyle, TX for scrimmages at 2 and 4. We arrived around 1 and didn't leave until 6. It was a loooong hot day. Thank goodness the coaches and other parents had those pop-up tent-roof things. I may have melted otherwise. You can view pics of Drew and the games here.
I also started reading the last Harry Potter book. I'm a little over 1/2 way through it, and I can't put it down. I was even reading in the car this morning (at stop lights)!
2 comments:
OH I miss Enchanted Rock! And the yummy brewing company. :( Sounds like a great weekend.
I have to add, I can't believe you are just NOW reading the final Harry Potter! I could have never waited so long. Did you manage to avoid spoilers (they seem to be everywhere)?
Yes. Don't ask me how, but I have NO idea how it ends! Only 300 pages to go...
Post a Comment