Lunch with the girls
Hurray! We made it out of the house alone for the first time :) Mallory and I met the Lifetime Fitness girls for lunch at Chuys. A perfect way to celebrate Mallory's 3 week birthday, if I do say so myself. As a group I'd say we're pretty conspicuous (2 ladies with babies, 2 pregnant ladies) ... our waitress wanted to know how we know each other.
From the gym.Yeah, I think so too ;) Can't wait for the next 2 babies to be born so we can have some play dates!
A pre-natal class?
Water aerobics.
Ah, that makes sense - pretty cool.
I also went out to lunch yesterday - with Caitriona, who is hilarious and one of those girls I effortlessly "click" with. Kyle had arranged the lunch date for me and actually came home from work to take care of Mallory - he's afraid I'll go stir crazy if I don't start getting out. Sweet man :) It was good to get out. Cait and I went to Galaxy Cafe - mmm sweet potato fries. I'm so "on" sweet potato fries right now! (Forgot to mention that in my post below). She and I will have to get together for coffee next week - I believe she mentioned something about cookies? If it weren't so freaking hot out, Mallory and I could walk to her house and justify some treats ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment