Saturday, July 26, 2008

The little things

I have to take a moment here to say just how awesome Kyle is! He made breakfast this morning: two fried eggs, two slices of toast, three strips of bacon, and coffee with my favorite creamer (vanilla caramel). Healthy? Heck no. Delicious? You betcha! It may have been the best breakfast I've ever had. It's been a challenging week. For several reasons, most of my meals were of the left over or pre-packaged variety and eaten at odd hours, typically with one hand. Having hot breakfast today while it was still morning was simply fabulous. I scarfed down every last crumb. Yum! :)

Kyle has also been running errands like nobody's business. Seems like we're often in need of something at the store when he's on his way home from work. And that's another thing... he comes in from a full day of nonsense and ridiculousness (at the world's most Dilbert-like corporation) and takes over with the baby to give me a break ... right when she's entering the twilight zone and starting to act like a mental case.

Such a wonderful husband and father - I'm so appreciative!

No comments: