Friday, February 29, 2008

Ow!

Not wanting to scare small children at the pool or be a further danger to myself with a razor and the limited ability to actually see what I'm doing, I scheduled a bikini wax for last night. OMG. I'd read that one is more "sensitive" in the general bikini area while pregnant (and that more hair grows down there). Suffice it to say they were dead-on. Granted it's been years since I've had a wax, but frankly is was excruciatingly painful and I don't remember it being that bad before. My skin is still raised and bright red this morning. I think I'll be keeping Johnson's and Johnson's in business on my baby powder usage alone ... On the bright side, the technician was quick, didn't leave wax all over me, and managed to keep all of my skin attached to my body -- perks I'd experienced in the past at a fairly posh salon/spa. So, I guess I'm going to go back next month? It's supposed to get better. And heck, my belly isn't getting any smaller. I think I'm willing to give it another shot?

No comments: