Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Meme-age

I was just tagged by CWH:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag 5 people

Well, since I'm at work the only book I have is a reference: Adobe Framemaker 7.0 User Guide, and it's many, many pages more than 123.

"You can reset such a series in two ways, as illustrated in the next two examples. The first example shows how to restart series numbering by using the [n=1] building block for the first step in the series, and then using [n+] for subsequent steps. The second example shows another way to reset the counter so that you don't have to use a unique format to start a numbered list."

Since I only actually know 3 bloggers other than CWH, and Jess has already been tagged that leaves me with Rick and Tiffany. But know that Rick is staging a one-man boycott against Google, who erroneously accused him of doing something techy I'd never heard of on his blog, and Tiffany is in business school. I wouldn't expect either one of them to actually play along anytime soon :)

1 comment:

Plowperson said...

You under estimate me! I might not be blogging much, but this is right up my alley - I have PLENTY of books to chose from!