Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Half way!

Yesterday was officially the start of week 20. Half way to Tiny's birthday, baby! Kyle and I decided to commemorate the day after taking a walk in what can only be described as a very Winnie the Pooh-esque "blustering" wind. It was 80 yesterday. Today it's only supposed to be 60. Guess the crazy wind last night was the cold front blowing in? At any rate, I'm all glistening and windswept and whatnot in the pic. (One of these days I'll actually manage to capture a decent photo of myself and get it posted here). I can't believe how big my belly already is! Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised with that 2x going for me and all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream you were showing me your belly and you were wearing all black! I think me and Tiny are in tune or something.

Don't worry about the lbs. You look f-a-bo-lo-us for having a BABY inside of you! You'll be running behind one of those jogger carriages before you know it.