Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weekend activities

Kid's K
Drew ran a kid's K this morning. Pretty hilarious. He towered over the rest of the kids and finished 8th or 9th overall ;)


Monkey
Here's curious George after she climbed up under the table.

And here she is with a what-about-Mary hairdo. She's feeding herself yogurt (that I put on the end of the spoon and handed to her) and running it through her hair. Nice, right?


Back in the saddle again
Figuratively and literally! Kyle and I are officially back in the swing of things - hurray! I ran M-F last week, rested on Sa & Su, then ran M, T, Th, and F of this week. And today, we got our bikes out. I'm soooo out of it, but it felt SOOOO great to be out on the open road. Love it! While Mallory rides in the BOB on our run/walks, she is staying home for cycling. Kyle and I took turns this morning.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh My gosh, you're actually BLOGGING about this weekend ON this weekend? Craziness. ;)

And are there outlet covers on that outlet behind Miss Mallory?

CCT said...

Oh my heavens yes! We had to buy 2 packages of 36 outlet covers to plug up this house. They're clear though, so I guess they don't show up in the pic?

Technically the pics of Mallory are from earlier this week, not this weekend - but I didn't take any pics of her today :)

DCM Photography said...

Hooray for biking! Kerri and I do the same thing with taking turns!