Thursday, May 14, 2009

Look out PA here we come!

I was dreading the flight this morning. First of all, I didn't think Ms. Squirmy Pants was going to be terribly agreeable on a 3.5 hour flight. Second of all, I'd be on my own. Third, one of her top center teeth broke though (the other will be through any minute now). And fourth of all, I didn't think flying with an ear infection would be a comfortable experience. But, Mallory surprised me once again! She nursed during take off and had no issues whatsoever. She was at least as squirmy as predicted, but she never cried/screamed and for a good while the flight attendants kept her entertained. What an awesome flight crew! We flew Southwest, so I chose the aisle seat in the very last row of the plane. To the best of my knowledge, they made sure that the only open seat on the plane was the one between me/Mallory and the - get this - deaf guy that shared our row. It couldn't have been more perfect :) Thankfully, Little Miss Thang slept for the last hour of the flight. Unbelievably she snoozed right through the landing. Now we're safe and sound at Julie's and Mallory is mercifully zonked out in the pack-n-play.

No comments: