Oh so fun!
Today was all about company. Good old fashioned adult interaction. George and his mommy came over to play just as Mallory was waking up from her morning nap. It was so nice to catch up and watch the kids interact. George is so grown up now! And terribly cute. And Mallory's curiosity is very fun to watch. George didn't appreciate it too much, poor guy. I'm really not joking when I say that Mallory is only interested in a toy if someone else is playing with it. I think she wants to see what all the fuss is about? Or is maybe interested in seeing what it does (or what else it does). She has no qualms about crawling right up to whatever or whomever has peaked her interest and getting all up in their business. She's so uninhibited. Then just as we were all finishing some lunch, Sarah called. She came over with the kids ... and a sack lunch :) Michelle entertained Mallory while Sarah and I worked on her resume and cover letter. (Good Luck Sarah!) Mallory was fascinated with Susan. She really has a thing for babies (and dogs - but that's a story for another post). After running some errands this afternoon, Mallory and I went for a run/walk and ran into Cara and Everett. Tomorrow is Everett's birthday. Happy Birthday Everett!
No comments:
Post a Comment