First Date
Ok, clearly not our first date ever - but our first date since Mallory was born! Kyle and I went out to dinner ... alone ... like good ol' fashioned adults and it was fantastic. The nice meal and wine were definitely a bonus. I think we could have gone to McDonald's and it still would have been great. Until we pulled out of the garage, I had totally underestimated the value of time by ourselves outside of the house. Seriously, the best valentine's day gift ever was mom coming over to stay with Mallory. Mind you the roses from Drew and Mallory are beautiful too, but given the choice, time with my husband beats flowers any day ;)
2 comments:
That Bubbie- she's a keeper!
Yeah, that is one of the BEST things about our season football tickets--time without children! The games make fabulous dates. :)
Post a Comment