8 months
I can't believe my little pumpkin is getting so big! No cheesy pics with labels this time though. I have the stomach bug and just am not feeling it. I got a few shots, but Mallory must not have been feeling it either. Sadly no big toothless grins. But, I'm happy to report that milestone-wise, Mallory has waving down pat. She can also inchworm backwards from one end the room to the other in no time flat and she's still rocking back and forth - but no forward movement yet. Thank goodness. I mean, don't get me wrong ... I'm all for milestones. We just haven't baby proofed at all. And while I can get stuff done while she plays on the floor now that will end all too soon. As for the 'more' vs. 'yay' debate, I'm happy to report that it's definitely 'more'! You shouldn't have seen her when the waiter brought Drew's birthday dessert the other night - no mistaking it, she wanted 'more' if that's what they were serving ;) She doesn't quite have the concept figured out beyond food, but I'm working on it, and I'm excited about teaching her 'eat' and 'milk' next.
No comments:
Post a Comment