Books
I recently finished reading two Lincoln Rhyme novels by Jeffrey Deaver, and having found time for my favorite hobby again, I was looking for something new to start. I decided to give into the hype and read Twilight. Very intriguing plot, but the book is horribly written. And frankly the romance between the two main characters is sooo cheesy. For some reason I couldn't put it down though. Having just finished the book, I'm about to raid Drew's bookshelf for the next one in the series. Speaking of Drew ... he's a pre-teen boy. I'm flabbergasted that he liked Twilight so much. Sure there are vampires and some amount of 'action', but c'mon it's primarily a romance. For someone who isn't interested in girls, it's odd that he was able to look past that aspect, hm?
1 comment:
One friend with a pre-teen boy told me that they boys are reading the series so they can have something to talk to girls about. ;)
Post a Comment