Ready Torpedo One
Aye, aye, captain!
Ok, so the submarine reference is cheesy ... it was either that or Fergie:
My bump, my bump, my giant baby bump - check it out!
At 37 weeks and 3 days, Mallory is "legal" to come out anytime she wants to hint, hint.
And for inquiring minds, we took this pic in the nursery, so yes, that is the color of the accent wall. Kyle is planning to build the crib this weekend, and the store called yesterday to let us know that the crib bedding is in. We don't have a mattress yet, but I should be able to get some pics posted of the more-or-less finished nursery this weekend. I'll also be sure to take some pics of The Boy's room. I think I promised those months ago...
Happy Friday everyone!
3 comments:
It's amazing what the human body can do, isn't it?
Wow! Now that's a belly. You should get one of those belly cast kits to commemorate. :) I know this is going to sound absolutely silly, but it was kind of sad being pregnant and not looking kind of like that. You are absolutely gorgeous! I like the accent color too. Can't wait to see room photos.
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment