The memo
Apparently Mallory didn't get the memo. I have NO signs of labor starting anytime soon. Still at approximately 1cm and 50% (third week in a row). My doctor did attempt to strip my membranes this morning, but at only 1cm I'm not sure her attempt was all that effective. And thus far, nothing has changed. Though Kyle has sent me an IM like every 20 mins to check if I've had any contractions yet ;)
In other news, we got a letter from The Boy at camp yesterday! In true Drew fashion it was like 3 sentences long (that run from left to right, then down the right side of the page - his preference over inserting a "line-break"). It seems lacrosse is his favorite activity this year, and he likes all the kids in his cabin (there are 12 total) except one -- who is apparently "retarded" and no one else likes either ;) He also mentioned that he wants to see Mallory when she's born, so now we're a little confused. Before he left, he said that he didn't want anyone to come get him -- that he'd just meet her when he got home (which is only 4 days after my due date). But now it sounds like he's changed his mind. I guess we'll figure it out when she decides to make her appearance. In all likelihood, he'll be home before she comes out.
5 comments:
Hang in there Lady,
I'm sure wee Mallory will make an appearance very soon. She will be getting too hot in there anyway ;)
Remember we decided Friday would be a good day too?!
Cait
x
Oh stripped membranes = labor.
At least in my experience.
I wouldn't be suprised that if the doctor was sucessful, that you find yourself in labor sooner than you think. Good luck!
I just walked the dogs and saw the full moon and thought of you.
Misty
Enjoy your sleep! (This coming from someone who's gone on 3-4 hours per night for way too long!)
Hope she comes soon for your sake though - I know you are anxious to see her!
Well stripped membranes did not equal labor for me. And I was "lucky", I could get it done at home. ;) After like three (very painful) attempts I said "no more" and figured Audrey would come when she was good and ready.
Post a Comment