Monday, June 16, 2008

Anniversary

One whole year! Can you believe it? It seems like we've already weathered enough for a lifetime - it's certainly been wild ;) I can't say enough about how wonderful my husband is and how happy I am.

On this special day, I promise
to be faithful and true to you and love you without reservation
to be a source of comfort and encouragement
to laugh with you and cry with you
to grow with you in mind and spirit
to always be open and honest with you
to cherish and respect you and celebrate life with you
for as long as we both shall live
I love you KT!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I can hardly believe it has only been a year either. Was I really in Texas this time last year? Wow!

Erik and I always feel like our time together has been too short and very long at the same time (all in a good way!)--like "the calendar simply can NOT be correct". Saturday will be the anniversary of us meeting seven short years ago and I can't believe that either. ;)

George's Mommy said...

Congrats!